Listed here is what a few of our students had to say:
‘we love creating television shows at USC”s Annenberg TV Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I adore seeing so many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the newest pupils getting involved with the student that is different who recruit at the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here’s what some of our admission counselors had to express:
‘ I love leaving work each time and hearing the marching band practice during the track arena and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. We love that the band permits us to run using the track during their practices. Good music to get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back to campus! It is great to hear what they did on the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football group, but it’s also lot of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most readily useful component comes at the conclusion regarding the night when they start the concert. Every year they bring amazing artists to campus to do for students. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I adore when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, especially in Alumni Park it is the setting that is perfect all the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Guests managed to wait classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and take part in many other events through the entire weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him provide his perspective on being fully a proud moms and dad of two USC students as a guest blog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was thrilled. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern Ca. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are pleased to take college with one another and my partner Kathy and I are happy and proud to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they’re maybe not the only ones in the house that are part of that Trojan Family. It offers been explained to us from the start that as parents we too are people for the family. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we now have experienced from people associated with the university has been wonderful. Simply this weekend that is past we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being along with your kids as we all encounter the fun activities that are offered. But it is also inspiring to experience the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has because of its students therefore the moms and dads of the pupils.
Our children are not even close to home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we like to visit and understand they’re in good fingers when they are in Los Angeles. In the end, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For those of you who are considering transferring to USC we offer amount of sources and programs to simply help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) examine the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite often.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional program tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students is mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community colleges, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is just a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of these courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the autumn for students thinking about a more visit that is comprehensive USC. During a transfer time pupils get the chance to just take a walking trip of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and tune in to an aid presentation that is financial.